Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Conducting of various tests specifications to ensure EMC, RF and Safety compatibility on commercial systems.
- Writing of test reports and related documentation.
- Analysis and interpretation of measurement data.
- Managing the Laboratory quality system according to ISO 17025.
- Antenna Matching of underperforming products.
- Be well presented and well spoken.
- Required to be proficient in MS Word and Excel.
We are also offering an electronics internship to the right candidate who have completed their S4 Telecommunications Engineering studies. 12 Months internship with a possibility of permanent employment.
Email your updated CV to email@example.com
to apply. Applications closes on 30 November. Only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews. This will be 2 – 3 days after applying…Good luck!